Chemka Hot Springs Day trip
Maji Moto, known locally as Kikuletwa Hotsprings, is a paradisiac oasis amidst the Tanzanian savannah, offers captivating, Bounty-styled views, crystal-clean water, and dense vegetation around. Located within a 2-hour drive from Moshi (Tanzania) – the main climbing hub of the region – Chemka Hot Springs is the best place to visit after a Kilimanjaro hike or a safari adventure.
Cheka oasis is a unique phenomenon – it is the only place in Tanzania (and most likely in the whole of East Africa), where the groundwater actively interacted with geothermal sources, forming a number of small lakes with warm, never-stagnating water, which purity is not inferior to the best Dominican or Maldivian resorts.
Feel free to contact our experts to know more about Chemka Hot Springs adventure!
- Pick-up in your Hotel;
- Experienced English-speaking guide;
- New SUV (2016-2019) Land Cruiser 4x4 with the pop-up roof;
- Entry park fees;
- Long walking safari with a ranger (up to 4 hours);
- Soft drinks and bottled drinking water;
- Packed lunch;
- Binocular (1 piece in the car);
- The drop-off in your Hotel.
- Tips for the safari guide ($30-50 per day per car).